Thursday, December 30, 2021

Yes Master, I'll Be Your Latex Slave


Release Year: 2021
Models: SecretCrush4K (SecretCrush, Scarlet Chase)
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Blonde, Big Tits, Butt Plug, Creampie, Hardcore, Latex, POV, Spanking
Video language: English

Wearing a buttplug all day at work made me really horny, I come home horny & excited and change out of my secretary uniform and put on my shiny sexy black latex outfit & shiny boots. I know my master likes my rose gold cuffs & collar so I match it with a larger rose gold buttplug! He commands me to play with the plug (Anal Play) and then cuff's & leashes me, fucks my throat, rolls me over and SPANKS my big ass red then continues to push his cock in my ass, when he feels I have been stretched enough he puts the plug back in and fills my pussy with his cum!
brunette shemale mistress in latex fucked by my master treats me like the sissy bitch you are. Tranny Mistress dominates slave in latex stockings anal fucks tied shemale slave. French beurette shemale whore Cindy fucked by my master treats me like the bitch that you are. Adorable TS Jessica Alves Has Her Pretty Asshole Railed by a massive black cock is twice the size of your puny dick. CD Amber Begs For! Black Cock Submission The New Chapter By Cuckoldguynj.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3


Format: mp4
Duration: 23:51
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9400kbps
Audio: 335kbps





File size: 1.7 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Katie Kush - Not Too Young For Anal #02

Release Year: 2021 Studio: Evil Angel Models: Katie Kush Genres: Anal , Brunette , Clips , HD , 1080p Video language: English ...